Boiler Economizer: What is it?
The boiler economizer or economizer are mechanical devices that reduce energy consumption. These are accountable for making the overall functioning better, like preheating the fluid. It has been seen that the demand for Steam Boiler Economiser in Yamunanagar is increasing at a fast pace. The boiler economizers are accountable for heat exchange to make the system energy efficient in terms of fluid streams. The use of the latest technology and methods are the reasons steam boilers are much more efficient.
After steam production, the gas will slowly come out from the specific system in the form of fuel. Although, when it happens, there’s still some heat energy. But, it’s not possible to use the same as it won’t stay there for a long time.
What’s the purpose of a boiler economizer?
The role of the boiler economizer is helpful against the excess energy that stays behind the flue gas so that it’s easier to heat the feed water to the boiler. One of the steps is directing heat energy into the water before it reaches the boiler. The given step is essential in steam production and its proper use. The given functionality is the major reason for economizers to work appropriately.
What’s the working principle of a boiler economizer?
- The working methodology of a boiler economizer follows a simple and fair method. Using horizontal inlet pipes feeds water, maintaining the average temperature of the device. Another horizontal pipe is fitted on the top. Both these pipes are connected with vertical pipes.
- There’s a continuous water supply through a top horizontal pipe fitted on the outer side. The vertical pipes are even accountable for letting the flue gas flow inside easily.
- There’s some heat left in the flue gas that passes through the vertical pipe. The vertical pipes are connected with the horizontal pipe present on the top. The functionality as mentioned above plays an essential role in using the flue gasses to the best of their potential. And afterward, it helps with steam production.
- The ash particles are present with the gas that comes through the vertical pipe surface. Proper maintenance is essential because there’s an easy deposit on the surface. And that’s the reason to make everything much more accountable and manageable.
- The scraper will be in its place so that each vertical pipe gets easier to adjust for easy up and down movement through a chain pulley system. Finally, the soot get’s collected from the specific chamber. That’s the method of the boiler economizer to perform the necessary function with greater ease.